Thursday, October 7, 2010

kuwaderno


Do you like writing? Not like writing books or stories professionally. Just writing. Writing what you feel at the moment, whether your happy, sad, angry, heart broken, in love, or when you just learned something new that you don't want to forget about it. Me, I love to write things. I have lots of notebook, like buying cute notebooks and pen too. I have different kinds of notebook in my closet. I have a notebook given by my best friend, where I write different text message quotes I love and would like to keep and share someday. I have a small notebook where I write things to do and things to remember. I have a notebook where I write recipes I like or would like to try. I have a "My Life Notebook" (given by my boyfriend) where I write what I feel, think or my dreams or whatever I want that I think are important in my life. I still have other notebooks actually but basically these are the most important ones. I am not a writer, this is actually my Waterloo but if someday I can improve my grammar and learn more words that can describe what I actually want to say in words, I maybe can write my own story in a book. So maybe, this can be the start of it. Anyway, do you like writing? I'm sure you do too. Because I do. In any form. In whatever reason, in whatever state, in any paper, in any kuwaderno. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment