Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How do you choose your own Laptop?

Dell Studio 17
Do you have a laptop or planning to buy one? Computer is so in today that almost everyone even kids have their own laptop. It is like we can't pass the day without using it. Well maybe for some, no. But almost all of us may agree with me that in our everyday lives, laptop or a computer is somehow like a need already. Here in the Philippines, I assume, almost every family have their own computer that can be shared for all and I assume too that almost every businessman and every college students have their own personal laptops. It is also one reason why Facebook is so popular that almost everyone of us are into computers. Just like how cellphones became every persons must have here in our country that even a five year old child who already can read, can receive a new qwerty cellphone as a gift on his/her birthday. And now there is the new touch screen tablets that is so sensational that they say, 2011 will be a tablet year. If I too can afford it, I'll buy one of that tablet thing for myself too. But anyway, what I am trying to point is, when buying a laptop, I have these few questions in my mind to share with you.

Hmmm..
Sony Vaio P

How do you choose which laptop are you going to buy?? I know, there are some issues you need to answer first like, how much is your budget for it? What brand and what specifications do you need? If you'll ask me, for the budget, not too much expensive maybe average. A amount that is just right for a good laptop. Brand? nothing specific but a good brand with a good service center is a plus. For me, you must consider that because I know, no matter how careful you are with you things, they get old too you know. And if that day comes, your laptop won't be just a trash because of some reasons that they don't have the hardware anymore or no one knows how to fix it or for whatever reasons. For the specifications, honestly, I really don't understand all the things you put inside the computer for me to dictate what I need inside. In simple words, something that is fast, with a good memory that I can store
Apple Mac Pro Gold
documents, pictures, videos and games on it. A screen with a nice picture or color that I can watch movies or check pictures clearly. User friendly software and programs. Nice sound system. With DVD drive withburner or just a DVD drive is okay. Left and right usb port. A battery that can be used for long hours. For the screen, I am actually not sure whether I want the standard size screen or the a bit smaller version screen size like the HP Mini. Which is better? For the keyboard, the soft keyboard and just the right size for my fingers where the letters are not too close and small. For the mouse pad, I like the feature of the Mac Pro where you can navigate right click or double click just with your fingers. It is much easier. For the color, I like colorful laptop, like the Sony latest laptops in pink, green and blue. What else? Ahh.. There should be a camera too so I can use it when I need to communicate with my family thru chat. It should be Wi-Fi ready so I can use the Internet anytime.
HP Mini
With bluetooth, is that possible? So I can transfer pictures from my cellphone. With a warranty of course, I almost forgot about that. What else? I know there are some other features that they can offer that I am not just aware of, you can add that too if it's necessary. But if I will buy a new laptop now, what kind of a laptop can you recommend that fits on my qualifications? And how can you say it's the perfect one for me? And where an I buy that? Or if you were me, what kind of laptop are you going to buy? Do we have the same laptop qualifications or totally different?

Laptops may be a need for almost everyone of us but even there are some affordable ones, it is still a little bit pricey. Value for money is a big factor all in all. For a not techie person who doesn't know anything about what's inside of a computer, but only knows how to use it like me, may end up like me confused with all the different kinds of laptops that
Sony Vaio Green
every store offers. It is like looking in a pastry buffet table that you only are allowed to pick one dessert only. Excited yet confuse. But overall, laptops are just like journals, you pick one that really fits your personality and end up being your friend. Only the hard part is, you need to pick which one of them is that partner just perfect for you. 8





No comments:

Post a Comment