Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year! : )

I know it's been a while since I wrote my last post. I'm kinda stuck with the game on Facebook called Cityville, that every time I open the computer, all I want to do is just play the game the whole day if ever I can. It's the least I can do that can occupy my day without getting bored. And I am kinda expecting that by this month, I am working already. It is actually very frustrating waiting for the job you need that you can't do anything but to wait for them to call you. Don't get me wrong but, I've done my part and everything already, it's just that the company is so unpredictable that they just put your life on hold. So I really can't do anything but to do whatever I want and kill time until they are up to something.

Well, for this year, I just wish myself that my life will turn around as I am praying for the whole year last year. Last year was a difficult year, and I am hoping I can at least fix things and make things better for this year. It is a difficult year but I learned so much and still thankful for all the trials and blessings. I know someone out there are hoping the same way as I am, well, let's hope and pray altogether that the year 2011 will be our year this time. God Bless everyone! :)
got it from http://chichiglam.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment